Are you ready to join our talented team of AQX Trainers?
AQX T4T prepares you to rock your courses with proven training strategies, learning activities, success tips and much more.
You're taking this course because you are AQX Certified, committed to excellence, and ready to share your expertise with others!
After successfully completing this on-line course, you will be connecting with an AQX Master Trainer. She will assist you to complete practical aspects of your preparation to train AQX courses and workshops. This can be done electronically, or in person.
Welcome to this exciting phase of your AQX T4T journey!
- 1. Is this course for me? FREE PREVIEW
- 2. What's My Pathway? FREE PREVIEW
- 3. AQX T4T Learning Objectives FREE PREVIEW
- 4. Background - Did You Know? FREE PREVIEW
- 5. Tell us About Yourself FREE PREVIEW
- 6. Survey: Tell Us About Yourself FREE PREVIEW
- 7. AQX T4T Short Forms FREE PREVIEW
- 8. Acknowledgements FREE PREVIEW
- 1. Confucius Quote About Learning FREE PREVIEW
- 2. Learning Styles
- 3. Lecturing versus Facilitating – A Comparison
- 4. Telling Isn't Teaching
- 5. How Adults Learn Best
- 6. How Do You Learn Best?
- 7. Remembering Your Best and Worst Learning Experiences
- 8. Reflections on Your Learning Experiences
- 9. Trainer's Planning Sheet
- 10. Summary - The Cone of Learning - Impact of Learning Activities
- 11. Recording Sheet for Pyramid Activities
- 1. AQX T4T Learning Objectives.pdf
- 2. Learning Objectives - What Are They?
- 3. How to Create Useful Learning Objectives
- 4. Activities to Accomplish Learning Objectives
- 5. Learning Objectives Related to the ELC
- 6. Choosing Learning Activities to Accomplish Objectives
- 7. Example Learning Objectives in an AQX Course
- 8. Create Your Workshop Learning Objectives
- 1. Introduction to Learning Activities
- 2. Learning Activities in Context
- 3. Planing Successful Learning Activities
- 4. Answering: Why? Who? & What?
- 5. Answering: Where? & When?
- 6. More Tasking Tips
- 7. Example Task Explanation - Fit Tip Infomercial
- 8. Learning Activity Example - Power Posture
- 9. Power Posture Example Continued
- 10. Power Posture "Now What" Activity
- 1. Facilitating Great Groups
- 2. Tips for Working with Groups
- 3. The Group Process
- 4. Challenging Group Situations - Numbers & Venue
- 5. Challenging Group Situations - Personalities
- 6. Characteristics of Great Leaders and Trainers
- 7. Solutions for Challenging Groups
- 8. More Solutions for Challenging Groups
- 9. Record Your Solutions for These Situations
- 1. Learning Theories Related
- 2. Learning Theories Related - Download PDF
- 3. Are You Ready?
- 4. Ready – Set – Prepare!
- 5. Ready – Set – Prepare! (Cont.)
- 6. Working With Your AQX Master Trainer
- 7. How to Teach the AQX Course in a 3.5 Hour Workshop!
- 8. How to Shine on Deck
- 9. Planning to Succeed - A Workshop Example
- 10. Example Workshop Planning Process
- 11. Room Configurations For Successful Training
- 12. Room Set-Up Tips - Download PDF
- 13. Have a Professional Looking, Organized Training Space
- 14. Secrets to Successful Training - Download Self-Evaluation
- 15. At the End of Your Training Experience...
- 16. Evaluate and Re-Set Your Training Goals
- 1. Working with AQX
- 2. Trainer Confidentiality Agreement - Scan and Return by Email
- 3. Working with AQX Subscribers
- 4. Preparing to Work with a Training Facility
- 5. Host-Trainer Details - What to Consider
- 6. On-Site Details
- 7. Course Information for Participants
- 8. Sample AQX Course Poster
- 9. Sample Welcome Letter
- 10. Training & Your Future With AQX
- 11. Respect for Copyright
- 12. Where to from Here?
Connie Jasinskas, M.Sc.
Founder, Master Trainer
About the instructor
"People have been kind enough to call me a gifted educator. The truth is, planning and hard work create effortless delivery. My courses are designed to help you skip the experiential errors and succeed sooner. My mission is to help you be your best!"
About: Connie Jasinskas, M.Sc., brings over 30 years of experience, passion and humour to her work as an award-winning international health and fitness educator. She has developed a multitude of training resources, bringing laughter and learning to four continents and numerous countries. Connie co-authored AquaStretch™ Foundations, and created the AQX aqua fitness leadership training and certification program. AQX empowers facilities to train and certify aqua fitness leaders in-house.
Numerous one-day specialty certification courses are available through AquaStretchCanada, and the AQX program. At home in Cambridge, Canada, Connie provides therapeutic aquatics, pain education programs, OsteoFit classes, trainer development, and instructor certification in a variety of specialties. Her depth of experience and enthusiastic approach to active learning make her a sought-after course trainer, conference presenter, and keynote speaker.
Education: H.B.Sc.(HK), B.Ed., M.Sc. (Exercise Physiology)
Qualifications: Certified Exercise Physiologist, Aquatic and Rehab Specialist, ATRI Faculty
Proprietor: For the Love of Fit (www.FortheLoveofFit.com)
Inventor: The Wave Rider - pelvic flotation device
AquaStretch™ Author and Facilitator-Trainer (www.AquaStretchCanada.com)
ATRI Faculty (www.atri.org): Tsunami Spirit Award winner (2014) for innovation in aquatic therapy and rehabilitation
Author: Prescription Laughter
Visit and Like our FaceBook page: FortheLoveofFit
Follow and like our posts on Instagram: AquaStretchCanada
More Instagram: AQX_AquaLeadershipExcellence
What a wonderful course to get your feet wet in the next stage of your leadership journey. The course provides you with the tools you need to build a solid foundation in becoming an AQX trainer.
Being a trainer/mentor for AQX has been a wonderful learning experience for me. If you are looking to move forward in your career as a trainer, I would highly recommend this course. Meeting new people, how they think, new ideas, watching the lea...
This course was very well laid out and informative. I'll be able to use the info for training all courses/workshops, not just Aquafit. Clear and concise descriptions for the 'how to' will make it easy to use right away. The PDF tools for traini...
AQX Training for Trainers
Excellent for anyone thinking of becoming a AQX trainer. In this course you will: Discover many learning tools and methods. Practice how to use experiential learning strategies to train aquafitness leaders. Receive practical tools and reso...