Whether you are a novice leader, working toward certification, or an experienced leader wanting to refresh and renew, you will benefit from this 4-CEC course!
We asked AQX Trainers for their wisdom. What light-bulb moments did they have that helped them teach better? What did they learn from their participants that would be important and useful to you? How did they solve problems that occurred in their facilities? How did they keep classes fresh and motivating, avoiding burn-out or rust-out?? How did they learn to become better coaches?
This course is a compilation of AQX Trainer wisdom, tailored to your needs. Our goal is to help you instruct, motivate, and coach your aqua fitness participants, while following AQX guidelines, and staying safe on deck.
In this course, Trainers are providing their best ideas and teaching tips, to help you strengthen and fine-tune your aqua fitness leadership skills.
AQX Trainers have the benefit of YEARS of experience in the challenging world of aqua fitness instruction. Like you, we are movement motivators, who care about our participants! Like you, we work in hot, slippery, acoustically-difficult environments.
By sharing our solutions and successes, we can help you be your best! This course shares our best ideas, so you don't have to learn the hard way. Who doesn't love a great short-cut to success?
What others say about this course:
AQX Best Teaching Tips- very valuable information
Well thought out and presented collection of informative teaching tips. Format very organized and easy to refer back to for future use. Love the part about over used muscles - we need to open our chests and hips! 😀
- C-1. Coaching vs Cueing: Objectives FREE PREVIEW
- C-2. Deck Leadership Challenges FREE PREVIEW
- C-3. Stay Safe While You Teach!
- C-4. Tips for Cueing Excellence
- C-5. Visual Cues FREE PREVIEW
- C-6. Become a Great Coach!
- C-7. Cueing Versus Coaching - Line Marr
- C-8. Cueing & Coaching in Action
- C-9. Cueing vs Coaching Quiz
- D-1. Focus on the Back of the Body FREE PREVIEW
- D-2i. How's YOUR Posture?
- D-2ii. Power Posture Alignment Tips - Downloadable PDF
- D-3. Exercises to Improve Muscle Balance
- D-4i. Exercise to Strengthen Upper Body & Core
- D-4ii. More Exercise for Upper Body & Core
- D-5i. Sample Exercises - Lower Body
- D-5ii. More Lower Body Exercises
- D-6. Back to the Future Quiz
- E-1. Connect with your participants FREE PREVIEW
- E-2. Caring for your participants FREE PREVIEW
- E-3. Observe Your Participants - Cue & Comment Accordingly
- E-4. Why Do People Disengage During Class?
- E-5. Facial expression
- E-5i. Body Language video
- E-6. Body Language
- E-7. Words & Voice
- E-8. Building Rapport Quiz
- G - 1. Objectives FREE PREVIEW
- G - 2. Professional Development
- G - 3. Keep a Choreography Journal
- G - 4. Life Long Learning - Expand Your Horizons! FREE PREVIEW
- G - 5. Mash Up! What and Why
- G - 6. Types of Classes for a Mash Up!
- G - 7. Teach at Both Depths
- G - 8. Pool Sharing
- G - 9. Surf & Turf
- G - 10. Think Outside the Box Quiz
- H - 1. Becoming A Great Instructor
- H - 2. Becoming A Great Instructor Download
- H - 3. Instructor Etiquette
- H - 4. What's Next for YOU? FREE PREVIEW
- H - 5. Work With an AQX Trainer FREE PREVIEW
- H - 6. AQX Trainer Bios and Contact Info
- H - 7. AQX Certification - Practical Assessment Tips FREE PREVIEW
- H - 8. Video Assessment Options
- H - 8. AQX Video Submission Guidelines FREE PREVIEW
AQX Trainer Team
AQX Trainer Team
About the Instructors
AQX Trainers are a very special group of people!
Each has a wealth of experience in course development and delivery. Each Trainer who has participated in this course, has volunteered her time to share experience and wisdom.
AQX Trainers are motivated to share their expertise with you. Why? They want you to be a better leader. Why?
Because they care deeply about everyone you teach.
Thanks to the AQX Trainers who volunteered to create this course (alphabetically):
- Tamara Colaizzi colaizzifitness.com
- Marianne Duschek
- Tara Hayes
- Connie Jasinskas FortheLoveofFit.com
- Line Marr
We all want the best for our pool participants, and this is where it starts - with the professional development of each and every one of us.
Please feel free to use the Trainer contact info at the end of this course to connect with one of our amazing AQX Trainers. You will be glad you did!