Are you in pain? New to the pool? Curious about the what, why and how of therapeutic aquatic exercise? This course is for you! You will find:
- How to build the foundation: postural cues, exercises and reminders
- Comments and tips from people like you
- Techniques to manage your pain and 'Master Your Fascia'
- Facts about immersion and aquatic exercise
- Staying healthy and happy in your workplace
- Useful links and resources
- This course is free. If it helps you, please share the link.
This course and the information contained here is not a substitute for medical advice. Always follow the recommendations of your medical team.
Please feel free to browse other courses on this site that may be of interest to you.
What others have been saying about this course:
Success Tips for Aquatic Clients
A wonderful overview of how to maximize the benefits of the aquatic environment.
Success Tips for Aquatic Clients
Another excellent course! A Good review for those of us who are experienced and clear, concise information with great videos for novices! Thank you!
success tips for aquatic clients
Good basic info.
- A-1. Tips for using this course platform FREE PREVIEW
- A-2. There's no place on earth like being in the water FREE PREVIEW
- A-3. Motion is Lotion - You have to MOVE to IMPROVE FREE PREVIEW
- A-4. Useful Information Before You go to the Pool FREE PREVIEW
- A-5. More Facility Questions... FREE PREVIEW
- A-6i. Personal Prep for the Pool - What to Wear FREE PREVIEW
- A-6ii. ...More Personal Questions... FREE PREVIEW
- A-7. List of Helpful Information for Pool Sessions FREE PREVIEW
- A-8. Client Comments FREE PREVIEW
- A-9. Tell us about you! FREE PREVIEW
Connie Jasinskas, H.B.Sc., B.Ed., M.Sc.
Founder, Master Trainer
About the instructor
“Always, my motivation is the welfare of the person seeking better health: people in rehab after injury or surgery, the inactive person hoping to create a positive change, weekend warriors, and athletes. By offering research-based, quality training for these individuals, as well as their instructors and therapists, my goal is joyful improvement and better health through movement.” Connie Jasinskas
About: Connie Jasinskas, M.Sc., brings over 30 years of experience, passion and humour to her work as an international health and fitness educator. She is an award-winning innovator in therapeutic aquatics. Connie created the AQX aqua fitness leadership training and certification program, offering facilities the opportunity to train and certify aqua fitness staff in-house. AquaBility (gentle aqua fitness), AquaNatal, AquaTots, AquaStrength, AQXonFloats, and AquaCycling are all one-day specialty certification courses with the AQX program. At home in Cambridge, Canada, Connie provides AquaStretch™, therapeutic aquatic exercise, pain education programs, OsteoFit classes, Training for Trainers, and instructor certification in a variety of specialties. Her depth of experience and enthusiastic approach to active learning have delighted learners on four continents and in numerous countries. Connie is a sought-after trainer, presenter, author and keynote speaker.
Education: H.B.Sc., B.Ed., M.Sc. (Exercise Physiology)
Qualifications: Certified Exercise Physiologist, Aquatic and Rehab Specialist
Proprietor: For the Love of Fit (www.FortheLoveofFit.com)
Inventor: The Wave Rider - pelvic flotation device
AquaStretch™ Author and Facilitator-Trainer: www.AquaStretchCanada.com
Author, Master Trainer: AQX Leadership Excellence Course, AQX Training for Trainers, AQX Mentor & Assessor Training Course, AquaBility, and AquaNatal; co-author of AQXonFloats, AquaCycling and AquaTots Leadership Training & Certification courses
ATRI Faculty (www.atri.org): Tsunami Spirit Award winner (2014) for innovation in aquatic therapy and rehabilitation
Visit and Like her FaceBook page: FortheLoveofFit