AQXonFloats - Dryland Introductory Course
This course prepares instructors and enthusiasts for floating fitness programs. The basic terminology and techniques here are essential before you to head for the water!
How to establish who is (and is not) suited to participate in floating fitness training.
Movements that build strength, balance, and body awareness relevant to floating fitness technique.
Essential strategies to prepare participants for class.
Class design, flow, and exercise progressions.
Preparation to complete certification - through the AQXonFloats Practical Pool Course.
AQX Trainer, Specialty Trainertcolaizzi@hotmail.com
1. What is AQXonFloats?FREE PREVIEW
2. Who Should Participate?FREE PREVIEW
3. AQXonFloats Terminology
1. Intro to AQXonFloats Land Exercises + Power Posture
2. Fitness Components Targeted by Exercises in this Course
3. Where and How?
4. Balance Exercise ObjectivesFREE PREVIEW
6. Warm-up PDF
7. Balance Moves on Land
8. Land Exercises to Mimic AQXonFloats Moves
9. Dryland Practice on a Float: Mount • Stand • Dismount
1. Preparing for AQXonFloats Pool Classes
2. Managing Floats & Tethering Options
3. Will I Get My Hair Wet?
4. Solo Poolside Mount & Dismount
5. Float Mounts in the Water
6. Float Mount in Chest Deep Water
7. Float Mount in Deep Water
8. Safely Falling Off Your FloatFREE PREVIEW
9. Building Confidence on the Float
10. Best Exercises for Floating Classes
1. Group Class Design
2. Class Flow & Participant Progress
3. Warm-up Recommendations on the Float
4. Warm-up Activities
5. Standing Squats for Muscle Conditioning & Balance
6. Cardiovascular Exercise - Intro to Board Running
7. Board Running • Cardiovascular Work + Balance
8. Prone Running / Sprints
1. Quadruped Bird Dog • Core Work & Balance
2. Prone Plank from Knees and Toes
3. Changing Positions on the Float • Flexibility • Balance • Strength
4. Lateral Leg Raises Two Ways • Muscle Conditioning & Balance
5. Lateral Planks from Knees • Core & Balance
6. Lateral Planks from the Feet • Core & Balance
7. Supine Arm Options • Balance Progressions
8. Supine • Hip Bridges
9. Use of Elastic Resistance
10. Use of Paddles & Other Equipment
1. Types of Classes: Age Groups
2. AQXonFloats Practical Pool Course InfoFREE PREVIEW
Check it out!
All Courses, Aqua Fitness Leadership
It's universal - people love to chat during aqua fitness! This course helps you understand and solve the problem of distracting, unwanted aqua class conversations! Use this great course content to put the FIT back in aquaFITness.